Ferndale Flat; a purpose built, two storey, coach house style building with one bedroom, opened in 2010. Set in seven acres of woodland and sheep pasture in the very rural Corvedale, South Shropshire’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
* Excellent views from the balcony towards Wenlock Edge.
* Furnished, decorated and equipped to a high standard, with everything needed for a quiet, restful, country holiday: double bed, comfy furniture, spacious and light, separate shower and bath, central heating, TV, DVD, radio/CD.
* An extra single bed (perhaps for a child) and/or a cot can be set up in the bedroom.
* All bed linen and towels are provided.
* Open all year round.
* Bookings may start on any day; the minimum stay is two nights
* Prices £103 (2 nights in low season) to £386 (7 nights in high season)
* There is an emphasis on eco friendly principles with solar water heating, solar electricity generation, toilet flushed with rainwater, low energy light fittings and non toxic cleaning materials.
* Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth, Wenlock Edge, Church Stretton, the Shropshire Hills and Ludlow are all within easy reach.
* Handy for Acton Scott, the Victorian Farm as seen on TV and for Ironbridge Gorge museums of Victorian industrial life.
* Several local long or short walks, including the Shropshire Way, can be taken from the flat without using the car.
* Places for exploration after a short car journey include the Longmynd, Caer Caradoc and Catherton Common and the historic towns of Bridgnorth, Much Wenlock and Ludlow.
* A little further afield are Bishop’s Castle, Clun and the county town of Shrewsbury.
* The area is rich in history with houses, priories and castles to visit.
* There are frequent farmers’, antiques and craft markets, food fairs, arts and music festivals and other events in the local towns.
* Horse riding is available in Whitcliffe (Ludlow) or Hughley (below Wenlock Edge).
* Cycle hire and electric bike hire services are in Ludlow and Church Stretton.
* Several local pubs and cafes offer good food.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
£238.00 – £386.00 (Per unit per week)
Take the B4378/B4368 (signed Craven Arms), one mile after Shipton turn right into the lane signposted Longville and YHA and take the first driveway on the left, signed Ferndale and Holiday Flat.
OS map reference: SO 547905