Accommodation Category: Self Catering
HollysBarn self-catering accommodation is located in the beautiful south Shropshire hills, in an area of outstanding beauty. The surrounding area provides plenty of interest for walkers, birdwatchers and gardeners. The famous Arbor Tree and the Shropshire Way are just two minutes from HollysBarn. Ludlow, Much Wenlock, Ironbridge, the Long Mynd, Church Stretton and the Stiperstones are just a short drive away.
A glass and timber new build, with excellent views across the lake to Hopesay Hill (NT) and The Burrow Iron Age Fort.
The property contains
- one double bedroom (King size bed with memory foam mattress),
- lounge with an excellent wood burner for those cold winter days,
- well equipped kitchen with cooker and microwave (plus a pub in the village)
- a wonderful bathroom with separate shower and freestanding roll top bath to relax under the stars.
- a covered porch area for drying clothes or cycles
- parking for one vehicle.
The wood burner in the lounge is efficient and there is plenty of fuel.
The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and crockery and has all the usual facilities such as a fridge, gas cooker and microwave.
Disabled access is available if required.
Note: The garden is not secure, contains a stream, and so must be accessed at your own risk.
Available from 4pm. Please vacate by 11am on the day of your departure date.
Minimum 2 nights
£60 per night 1st April - 30th September
£70 per night 1st October - 31st March
Reduced rates for 7 nights or more.